Dr Nalini Gayer
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
MBBS, MhB, FRANZCOG, CREI
- Fellow and Subspecialist of RANZCOG
- RANZCOG examiner for subspeciality for the past 14 years
- Emeritus Consultant Westmead public hospital
- Senior consultant in westmead private hospital
- Senior consultant in Gosford private hospital
- Senior IVF specilaist Primary IVF
- Member of Fertility society of Australia
- Member of ESHRE
- Member of ASRM
- Board Examiner for RANZCOG
- Claustral afferents to Rat's visual cortex, N. Gayer, K. J. Arderson and B. Dreher., Neuroscience Lett. 49 (1984) 247-252.
- Projections from Claustrum and the Frontal Eye Fields to several retinotopically organised areas of Visual Cortex, K. J. Anderson, B. Dreher and N. Gayer., Proceedings Aust. Physiolo. Soc. 15 (1984) 190.
- Development of Cortical Afferents and Cortico-Tectal Efferents of the Mammalian Visual Cortex, B. Dreher, N. Gayer, I. G. Thong, and M. J. MaCall, Aust. N. Z. J. Ophtal., 13 (1985) 251-261.
- Connections of the Paraflocculus of the Cerebellum with the Superior Colliculus in the Maamalian Brain, N. Gayer and R. L. M. Faull, Brain Res. 449 (1988) 253-270.
- Development of Retinal projections to the Superior colliculus and Dorsal geniculate nucleus in the rabbits, G. M. Horsburgh, N. Gayer, B. Dreher, Neurosci. Lett. Suppl 30 (1988) S79.
- Developmental change in the distribution of afferents in the retinorecipient nuclei of the pigmented and albino rabbits, N. Gayer, G. M. Horsburgh, B. Dreher, Dev. Brain Res. 50 (1989) 33-54.
- Prosencephalic connections of the strate and extrastriate areas of Rat Visual Cortex, K. J. Anderson, B. Dreher, N. Gayer Exp. Brain Res., 85 (1991) 324-334.
- Placental Teratoma - Simultaneous occurrence with Ovarian Teratoma complicating pregnancy, N. Gayer, N. Biumenthal, L. Ruhen, Br. J. of Obs and Gynaecol., 101(1994) 720-722.
- Manipulation of the follicularphase: Uterodornes and pregnancy - Is there a correlation?, S. Adams, N. Gayer, V. Terry and C. Murphy, Boi Med Central Vol. 1, PP1-15, www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2393/1/2.
- Human uterodomes(pinopods) do not display pinocytotic function, S. M. Adams, N. Gayer, Hosie and C. Murphy, Human Rep. Vol. 17, No. 8, (2002)101-107.